Sunday 9 April 2017

Easter Treat Bag

Having walked round supermarkets looking for Easter eggs I was left feeling disappointed, and shocked how expensive they have become. I do miss Woolworths for Easter eggs and selection boxes at Christmas. So armed with bags of brightly cover solid eggs I found myself in my craft room designing personal gifts for my grandsons and niece's Eva and Arla.
You will need.
Century Pearl Card, I used the bumper pastel coloured pack.
A6 Cello Bags
Selection of small Easter eggs
Collall Tacky glue and 3D glue Gel
Glamour dust fine glitter
Decorative faux Pearls
Satin edge ribbon
Dies
Die'sire Celebration Words metal die collection
Bijou Butterflies 6"embossing Folder
Die'sire Essential Oval Dies
Tag and square dies from the Gemini three set
Die'sire Celebration Words metal die collection
Tools
Gemini die cutting and embossing machine
The Big Score Board and Embossing Tool
How To Make
1. Do your die cutting first then you can stick all the layers together and set a side to dry. The wings of the butterfly lift up so avoid any adhesive in that area.
  1. 2. After cutting out your 2 squares run the smaller square through the Bijou Butterfly embossing folder.
  2. 3. Using a score board, score both squares in half. this gives a more professional finish rather than manually folding them in half.
4. Once you have popped your eggs into the cello bag add your header with red liner double sided tape.
5. Decorate the header I like to add odd number of embellishments, seems more pleasing to the eye.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like my Easter project Crafty Hugs Julie x
.




1 comment: