Tuesday 20 March 2012

Card with Matching Shopping Bag








I would like to share with you all what I made for my mother in-law for mother's day. Helen, like myself loves cats, so I made her a card and matching shopping bag.

Recipe:
8" blank white card
Memento black ink pad (to use on card with Promarkers)
StazOn black ink pad (to stamp onto cotton to make shopping bag)
Promarkers blossom, rose pink, ice grey 1 and ice grey 2
Poshpets rubber stamps & other stamps from my stash
Patterned paper and frame is a digi-download from Free Vintage Digi Stamps
LinkMaterial from my stash
Assortment of Tim Holtz distress inks
Pink gems from my stash

I took the frame and patterened paper from Free Vintage Digi Stamps into My Craft Studio and changed the size and colour to match my card design.

I hope you like them! Crafty hugs Julie-Ann x

1 comment:

  1. Cut childcare cost! Meet Nannies, Aupairs etc face to face & fast for free.
    Nannyclub.net is UK's big unique Meet & Match-Up Childcare Events Co. for nanny jobs in London.
    Nanny jobs London

    ReplyDelete