Wednesday 25 April 2012

Personalised Rubber Stamps

Look what the postman has brought me!

I have been thinking for a while about having a personalised rubber stamp made for the back of my cards with my contact details on. My friends would freely tell you, if I could make a decision, I would be more decisive.

Last week i was talking to my friend, Nicky, from the amazing online shop Stamping All Day. We chatted about what I would like, font size and information and I gave Nicky artistic license to do what she thought would suite my personality, along with size and font. I am over the moon and she just got everything right. Nicky makes the most wonderful stamps. Most of the sentiments I use on my cards and scrapbook layouts have been made by her. Nicky offers a friendly professional service and most orders are posted out on the day of payment. The personalised rubber stamps take approx two to three days. You can find Stamping all day here and the personalized stamps can be found here.
Sorry that picture quality is not very good, but I ran outside and took the picture between the rainy showers. I had two stamps made, the top one has all my details on, name,email and blog and the second has my name and email address.

I hope this is helpful to some of my crafty friends, catch up soon, crafty hugs Julie-Ann x

2 comments:

  1. personalised rubber stamp has a variety of uses that help that help a small business owner save money while achieving a professional look. You can use them to sign in documents or as a company ruber stamp with comapny's logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Great to find your blog while searching on the various posts related to Rubber Stamps. All the information that you described about Personalised Rubber Stamps are really awesome and remarkable.

    ReplyDelete