Sunday 22 April 2012

Someone Special

Hello! I thought I would share this card with you all today. A close friend asked me to make a couple of cards for her, she does prison visits, and likes to give them cards so they can keep in touch with their families. This week she asked if i could make two different cards, one "To My Fiance" and the other "To The Person I Love".
This is the fiance card, I hope you all like it

Recipe:
Blank 8" white scalloped square card
Love and Cherish CD-ROM by Polkadooles which can be found here
12" pink textured card from the Papermania capsule collection
The hearts I cut from a Sizzix primitive medium die
The pink circle with hearts was cut from a spellbinders Nestability die
Buttons and ribbon from my stash
I am going to enter this card into the current challenge over at Joanna Sheen's blog. The theme this fortnight is to make a card for somebody special. Joanna has a very talented design team, I highly recommend you pop over and have a peek at the beautiful cards they have made. I am sure you will be tempted to join it. Joanna's challenge blog can be found here. 
I will be back soon to share some more cards I have made and something i have been knitting.
Happy crafting, Julie-Ann x


4 comments:

  1. What a really sweet card - love all the cute details and great layout too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Joanna Sheen challenge, and good luck!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and design, such s sweet card which I'm sure Is going to be well received. Lovely having you participate in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete