Sunday, 22 April 2012

Someone Special

Hello! I thought I would share this card with you all today. A close friend asked me to make a couple of cards for her, she does prison visits, and likes to give them cards so they can keep in touch with their families. This week she asked if i could make two different cards, one "To My Fiance" and the other "To The Person I Love".
This is the fiance card, I hope you all like it

Recipe:
Blank 8" white scalloped square card
Love and Cherish CD-ROM by Polkadooles which can be found here
12" pink textured card from the Papermania capsule collection
The hearts I cut from a Sizzix primitive medium die
The pink circle with hearts was cut from a spellbinders Nestability die
Buttons and ribbon from my stash
I am going to enter this card into the current challenge over at Joanna Sheen's blog. The theme this fortnight is to make a card for somebody special. Joanna has a very talented design team, I highly recommend you pop over and have a peek at the beautiful cards they have made. I am sure you will be tempted to join it. Joanna's challenge blog can be found here. 
I will be back soon to share some more cards I have made and something i have been knitting.
Happy crafting, Julie-Ann x


4 comments:

  1. What a really sweet card - love all the cute details and great layout too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Joanna Sheen challenge, and good luck!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and design, such s sweet card which I'm sure Is going to be well received. Lovely having you participate in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sandie, very nice of you x

      Delete