Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Cute As A Button Kitty Cat
Hello my lovely crafty blogger friends, thank you for stopping by my little crafty world. Today i would like to share with you a cute Kitty card i have made. For anyone i have not jet board to death. I love cats. I have a collection of the little furry darlings, big fat long haired white bundles Noddy and Freddy down to a very snobby Dixon a crossed eyed tabby.
I am so lucky as a designer for Fitztown to see all the new releases of Digi stamps and downloads from conception. When the very talented Karen Sheltrown shared a new cute animal range, i was so very excited. Karen has been very kind and let me play with this cat image, i have had the card made, but held off until it was available for you my crafty friends to buy. Pop over to the Fitztown store were you can see all the other cuties in this collection
Materials I used.
Main image cutie the cat Digi stamp cutie12 by Fitztown crafts
Sentiment stamps by Nicky from stamping all day
Cupcake stand by stamping up
Card base i cut with my silhouette cameo from a 12" sheet of Kraft card by Tim Hotz
Patterned paper by Papermania capsule collection, which i also used to make the rosette.
2 sheets of co-coordinating card by American crafts
promarkers,dusty pink,march hare, sky blue, pale blue, sandstone, satin
Buttons, flowers and ribbon from my stash
1. The paper shelter, their theme is any thing goes, with a twist they have a design team call.
2. Creatalicious challenge they are on challenge #54 and the theme is one for the boys. I think any boy would love my blue cat card.
3. One stitch at a time challenge 180 the theme is use a Digi stamp. I think most people have got their heads around digi stamps, they are so much more convenient, and can be any size, and so much easier to store. Traditional stamps still have their place, but i like to hybrid craft.
4. Sister act card challenge they are on challenge #23 their theme is any thing goes, and also girls and boys they have a DTcall.
5. 4 krafty girlz challenges.This is a new challenge blog so please girls pop over and share the love.
6. Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge The theme is blue. well you can not get more blue. I have known Zoe for some time, she has the most amazing online shop. Filled with lots of gorgeous stuff. Zoe stocks loads of rubber stamps ranges, and to top things off she posts every day, 99% of my orders have come next day.You can find bunny Zoe's shop here
I hope you like my card today, please pop back when you are next passing, i love to read your comments. It is my Emily's 18th birthday on Friday, so i better get on, cake to make ETC.. crafty hugs Julie Ann x