t fitztown challenge blog the theme is to use a Fitztown image and add pearl, ribbon or lace. I have made this card to see if i can temp you over to join us. We have a guest design team call if you like the Fitztown images why not apply to join our small friendly team.
Materials i used to make this card
8" white card blank
Image is Fairy 3 by Morgan Fitzsimons from Fitztown
Patterned paper are by Anna Griffin
Card stock is by American Crafts
Ribbon and lace by Creative Expressions
Sentiment stamp by Stampinup
Hat pins by my friend Zoe who has an one line shop handmade treasures Gosport, she can also be found on Facebook and vintage markets across the south.
Promarkers, dusky rose,antique pink, caramel, cinnamon, sandstone, tea green, soft green, satin,blush,sun kissed pink
1. Digi Haven they have a sketch challenge which i have put at the bottom of this posting to see if i can tempt you to join me.
2. An inky situation their theme is fall and leaves
3. Digi stamps for joy they have a color challenge with a twist use ribbon or twin.
4. 4 Krafty Girls this is quite a new challenge only on 2nd challenge. The theme is any thing goes.
5. Crafty ribbon challenge any thing goes with ribbon, Now come on girls we all love ribbon. Any type color or texture.
Charlies Grandy and uncle Edward are off to football this afternoon, Charlie has not made up his mind. He says it is too cold. Bless his cotton socks he is 6 going on 70, hope he changes his mind them nanny can play and color some images for next week. Crafty hugs to all
Julie Ann x