Friday 25 April 2014

Clean & Simple

The card I want to share is another attempt at a clean and simple card, I decided not to use an image and instead use one of my favorite by DS4J. I then had a look around for a sketch and this is my result, what do you think ?

Materials used.
6" White card blank
Sentiment is Birthday cake by Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Decorative papers are by American crafts
Kraft card for matting and kraft candy from my stash.

Challenges entered.
Colors and sketches. Challenge #71 is a lovely sketch and we all know i have a sketch weakness. Still working on sketch educate, to add sketch picture or just a link ?Why not pop over and take a peek.
Aud Sentiment Challenge. Challenge #105 is to use a birthday sentiment or number 4. This is to celebrate the challenges 4th Birthday.They have 2 sponsors and stunning inspiration from their team.
Southern Girls Challenge. Challenge #89 is called earn your stripe. You must have stripes on your creation. Nice challenge as it is inclusive , you have make anything card scrapbook page etc. They have 3 sponsors and some gorgeous inspiration made by the design team.
I hope you like my card, and i will try and polish my Clean and simple cards, back tomorrow with a lets throw it all on card, crafty hugs Julie Ann x

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant sentiment and CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us at SGCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with that sentiment, LOL! :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Julie-Ann! That sentiment really is true ain't it?! ;)
    Thanks for joining us at CAS this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our 4th birthday celebration.
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yeah I agree with the sentiment, anyone's birthday is a reason to eat more cake. Great fun card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete