Sunday 27 April 2014

I've Got Talent By Digi Stamps 4 joy

Ive got talent 1 of the 7 new releases this Sunday by DS4J.
I think of myself very luck as i am on some of the best design teams in craft land. I get free images to Play with, sorry work with. The new releases this Sunday at Digi Stamps 4 Joy i think are the best of the year so far. This is my second card with an image called I've Got Talent. Very appreciated with my youngest son Edward releasing his first record last week. Please pop over to the DS4J blog and see all the new releases and to see what my very talented design team members have made.
Materials used.
8" White card blank
Image I've Got Talent by Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
Patterned card stock is by DCWV from their rock star stack.
Promarkers ivory, blush,oatmeal,pear, moss,lime zest, duck egg, tea green pastel blue.
Solid card stock is Tim Holtz Distress pad by  Co-ordinations.
I bought the card stack to make a scrapbook for Edward about being signed and add photo's and press clipping .

Challenges entered into.
ABC challenge. The theme or should i say letter is J for just how i like it. Which means an any thing goes challenge. They have some beautiful inspirations from their team, pop and take a peek.
Challenges for every one. Challenge #40 has an any thing goes them, As I have said before i like this challenge because any one can enter with any thing you make, from ATC, to CD crafting , scrap-booking stamping and so on, please pop over and take a peek.
Ditzie Digi Designs. This is a very new challenge and are on week 2. The Theme is any thing goes. Please pop over and share the love, i am sure they would love it.
 The Craft Place Challenge. This time the challenge has an any thing goes theme.There is some lovely cards with gorgeous coloring for inspiration
Crafting At The Weekend. This is there first challenge. I am sure you would like to wish them luck with me. Challenge #1 is any any thing goes theme. Great inspiration from the team and lovely prizes, goes luck.
Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Challenge #124 is a beautiful sketch. Regular visitors know i love a sketch, that and i like male cards, The sketch was designed by Anne-Marie.There are beautiful inspiration by the team. Go and take a look. I have not posted the sketch as some challenges would prefer you go to there blog to see it. I am still working out sketch educate.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and don't forget to check out our new releases crafty hugs Julie Ann x.

5 comments:

  1. Julie, I love this card. The way you colored the image is fantastic. Great job.
    ~~EM~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Julie-Ann also your card under.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Julie! Great papers and a fun image! Thanks for joining us for the Ditzie Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete