Monday 22 June 2015

Gardening Charlie

Happy Monday my crafty friends. I hope you are all well, the sun is shinning on the south coast today, and I would like to share the card I made for my father in-law. He loves to potter in his garden especially since he retired.


Materials used to make my card.
8" white card blank from Craftwork Cards
Image is called Charlie by scruffy little kitten crafters companion
Solid card stock by American Crafts
Decorative papers printed off the  scruffy little kittens CD-Rom.
Dies are quickutz, tattered lace and spellbinders.
Promarkers oatmeal, putty, almond, daffodil yellow, sandstone, warm grey 1&2,coco,caramel, sage green, lipstick red, pale blue, denim blue.blue grey 1&2
I like to inside of my cards to, makes a special touch.
Challenges entered into
Crafting for all seasons. Challenge #104 has the theme its a boy thing .
Creative moments challenge blog, the theme for challenge #70 is anything goes /for the man in your life/ fathers day.
Freshly Brewed designs Challenge blog anything goes.
The Mod Squad Challenge blog has the theme Fathers 
day.
The Paper Shelter challenge #208 has the theme make it digital.

I hope you all spent some quality time with your dads yesterday. Charlies Grandy had some nice presents but i have to admit I dragged him round the farmers market before we meet up with the little ones for lunch. crafty hugs until next time Julie Ann x


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely design! The colors you have used are very beautifull. It´s perfekt! :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute. I love all your elements here. What a sweet little image, and the greetings are perfect. And then the great final touch are those little butterfly. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie Ann this is just adorable. Loving the blues and the little garden pot with the tools.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this slk image and your card is fab
    Thanks for sharing with us at the papershelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete